Baby Hand Teething Mitten
$ 19.99 USD $ 13.99 USD
- HANDS ALWAYS IN TEETHING BABY’S MOUTH? Give mom and dad the satisfaction of knowing they are doing the right thing by using this Munch Mitt® to keep teething baby safe from scratching themselves, saliva irritating their skin, and lessen the chance of developing blisters from thumb sucking.
- BABY ENTERTAINS SELF WITH A SENSORY STIMULATING TOY. The crinkle sound, pain relieving texture, and contrasting colors will stimulate learning to help your baby reach their developmental milestones sooner. Because baby entertains themselves mom has time to finish a meal, call a friend, or even take a shower.
- HELPS FUSSY, CRYING BABIES BY REDUCING PAIN FROM TEETHING. This chemical free, baby safe, all natural convenient approach to pain relief caused by teething will transform a fussy baby to a smiling baby in no time and make parents feel good that they are helping their baby feel better.
- CONSTANTLY PICKING TOYS UP OFF THE GROUND AND CHANGING DROOL SOAKED CLOTHES? The Munch Mitt® comes with an adjustable Velcro strap to prevent baby from dropping it on the ground and soft breathable fabric that absorbs drool so you spend less money and time doing laundry. Moms love that the mitts are machine washable, super easy to clean and each one comes with a complimentary travel/laundry bag.
- SAFE FOR BABY AND MADE TO LAST FOR YEARS. Click the add to cart button now to receive Baby Maternity Magazine’s top choice, award winning self-soothing teething toy that is proven to entertain baby, encourages learning, is so well made it can be passed down to younger siblings, thus saving you money. It is made with food grade silicone and BPA and phthalate-free
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, your order must show visible damage, not match the images displayed on the website, or must be incorrect due to a seller's mistake.
We do not accept returns/refunds due to incorrect size or items ordered by customers, orders not delivered by customer's timeline but within seller's displayed shipping time, clothing sizing discrepancies, or any other fault of the customer. However, there are exceptions to this policy that are evaluated on a case by case basis. Email all requested exceptions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after purchase
Additional non-returnable items:
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Send all approved returns to 106 Susan Kay Dr., Lorena, TX 76655.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund after you have received approval, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company or payment provider, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately discounted or sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be applied to your account on our store.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
This depends on the product ordered. When you complete your purchase, you will receive an email containing the shipping time frames to your property based off your country of origin. Please use this table as reference for Shipping to your Country. Please keep in mind, that processing can take 1-5 business days due to the high volume of orders.
United States - 7-15 Business Days
Australia & New Zealand - 12-20 Business Days
United Kingdom - 12-20 Business Days
Canada - 12-20 Business Days
Rest of the World - 20-35 Business Days
If you have any questions, please view our tracking order page for updates. You will also receive automatic email updates throughout the delivery of your order. If you have any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7/365 day support.